Re: [KansasCityKaraoke] Resolutions

  • Heather Ralph
    Message 1 of 4 , Jan 1, 2004
      SteveandSusy2003@... wrote: Heather, you've got some great resolutions planned out! Now to just get you
      out to some karaoke singing!!! (Before the next semester of school begins!)

      *Susy*

      Don't I know it! I've been so busy with school, I haven;t had time to indulge myself in the finer things of life (karaoke). So of course, that should definitely be one of my New Year;'s resolutions as well, right? OF COURSE! I'll be sure to make it out soon. I was really thinking about trying to get out the the White Elephant party at GT Styx. It sounds fun! One year I went to one of those and I got a plunger decorated as an Easter Bunny... now WHAT on earth can I do with that?? haha... some people have the strangest hobbies... well, I hope everyone's feeling well after last night, (no big hangovers, I mean) and I hope everyone has a wonderful start to the New Year! Take care and enjoy the day off (if you are, in fact, off)...

      Heather