File - Too Many Emails

  • KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 1, 2003
      NOTICE: This email is set up to be sent out to the group automatically once a month!!! Please don't anyone take it personal. Thanks!

      With the recent deluge of posts to KansasCityKaraoke@YahooGroups, you may be wondering: What can I do about receiving too many emails?

      Simple! Just change it to where you receive only ONE email per day!

      Here's how:

      At the top of the screen you will see "Edit My Membership."

      Use the "Message Delivery" and set to one of the following options:

      *Individual Emails, *Daily Digest, *Special Notices, or *No Mail.

      If you need additional assistance, please contact the list owner at

      KansasCityKaraoke-owner@yahoogroups.com.
    • KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com