Was hoping to meet Carrie tonite.

  • mudpiestn
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
      I was hoping this would be the first nite I get out and meet Carrie.
      (Since my name is Carrie too) Unfortunately, I have been hit with the
      most insane sinus infection in the world. Sore throat, sinus
      headache, runny nose. You name it I got it. Ya'll have fun out
      there and drive safe. Take care, Carrie the second.
    • KCBizldy@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
        carrie the second,
        GET WELL SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!
        Jeanie

      • mudpiestn
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
          --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, KCBizldy@a... wrote:
          > carrie the second,
          > GET WELL SOON !!!!!!!!!!!!
          > Jeanie

          Thanks Jeanie. I am really lookin forward to meeting some of you
          guys. I will get out...eventually. Thanks again. Carrie the second
        • betterthanjewels
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 2, 2003
            --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, "mudpiestn"
            <mudpiestn@y...> wrote:
            > I was hoping this would be the first nite I get out and meet
            Carrie.
            We'll save a seat for you any way Carrie "M"
            Get better soon!