Re: [KansasCityKaraoke] Hey Ill be at Chums just hanging out!

  • SteveandSusy2003@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 31, 2003
      In a message dated 5/31/2003 wanobt@... writes: > If anyone is looking
      > for somewhere to go tonight, I will be hanging out at Chums for a while. I
      > actually get to be a spectator tonight. No work for me. So, Susy I will be
      > able to make it there for that early show as well. Hope to see you.

      Tabatha: I wasn't looking for I-T.....

      But as is sometimes the case, karaoke found me! I worked most of the day;
      then had errands; then had a late afternoon/early evening commitment. Therefore,
      had no plans for karaoke this lovely night (Saturday).

      However..... the siren song of karaoke called. (Perhaps it was also due to an
      email or two?!)

      Event: Karaoke at Chum's!
      Happening(s): Met up with guys and guysettes from 'the group.'
      Result: Much fun! Much laughter! Much decision to do it again! (And again!)

      Surmise: Possible headache tomorrow.... (Why, you may ask? Hmmm... You had to
      be there to know!)

      Mental Note: Must Go Again!

      Lottsa fun! Thanks everyone!!!!!

      Final notes:

      (Nice ta meet cha, Cin Cin! I hope I haven't ruint my reputation with you...
      Okay, nevermind; I hope I did!!!!) : )

      Note to Don: You sang a non-Elvis song?!?!?! September, right?! Gotta
      remember tha.

      Larry: (And everyone else: Mo's.... This Thursday.) Be there.

      Signing off for tonight:
      My driver's license says Susy B (or something like that).

      P.S. Tab, I MUST thank you for tonight's invite! Wow! I stayed WAY later than
      I thought I would!!! And it was nice to meet your sister. She's gotta come
      out again sometime! See what fun we have?!?!?! I don't think we went over
      quota; did you?!

    • Timberstalker@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2003
        Well it was nice seein ya again Steve and Susy, where ya going to be on the
        5th?