Sidney's Diner Monday Night Karaoke

  • mnichols@amctheatres.com
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2000
      Hot News!

      Carrieoke Productions starts a new Monday night karaoke show at
      Sidney's Diner, across from the Uptown Theatre on Broadway, 1-May-
      2000, 8:00 PM to 1:00 AM with KJ Mike Kruse. Sidney's Diner is a
      great place to eat and is frequented by people going to and from
      Westport. Since Sidney's is not a bar, no alcohol will be served.
      However, people just dropping in to eat will be the stars of this
      show. Come out for dinner or a late breakfast and sing a tune or two.

      Mike
    • tkaraoke@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , May 16, 2000
        Just a word or two about Sidney's Diner...

        CarrieOke herself is now the KJ at Sidney's Diner istead of Mike
        Kruse.

        Sidney's Diner is an excellent place to come out for karaoke if you
        are parents of small/underaged children who cannot be left at home.
        Since no alcohol is served they can stay well into the night for
        karaoke. The show does start at 8pm and at this point you can sing
        about 7 (or more) songs a night. One of the things I really enjoy
        about the show is that the crowd that does show up for karaoke really
        love to cheer and respond to the singers. It's always nice to have a
        crowd that appreciates the singers. Also, the food at Sydney's is top
        notch! They serve breakfast/dinner all day long so whatever you are
        in the mood for they have it. Try a side of 'tater tots with your
        sandwich...TRUST ME ON THIS ONE! :^)

        Sideny's Diner is a great time that everybody can enjoy. Come out and
        let's have some fun!
      • IvoryRoses@aol.com
        Message 3 of 3 , May 22, 2000
          << Sideny's Diner is a great time that everybody can enjoy. Come out and
          let's have some fun! >> Are you going to be there, Tony?!?!?!

          Guess what?! I'm gonna show up there too! Yay! Anybody else gonna join
          me?!

          It's at: 3623 Broadway, KCMO 816-561-9392 8 pm to 1 am (Although I
          won't make it that long!)
          me<---------turns into a pumpkin before midnight! (unless it's the weekend!)

          Hope to see ya there!
          Susy