Re: Full Moon Last Night

  • Larry <ibetoto@aol.com>
    Message 1 of 11 , Feb 1, 2003
      Now Bobbit!

      How do you ever expect to become a "Lunar Mooner" if you don't come
      out? And to say you don't do well with "Lord Mr Ford" tusk
      tusk........ I think that is the song that had a standing ovation by
      some of us. Any way if you really watch the crowd you'll see some
      i've been there with my car nods in the crowd. LOL Now, as to the
      secret socity of AOL. Hum........ think I'll have to tell you about
      that in person. It's even more secret than **** *******
      Toto
      I love you smile, you face, and your eyes-- Damn, I'm good at
      telling lies. <same as last time not meant for anyone here> unless
      your really paranoid <EG>

      --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, The Bobbit <scorpibra@y...>

    • Mike Crooks <Mike.Crooks@arcval.com>
      Message 2 of 11 , Feb 3, 2003
        > Actually, the Boobies song is not Dance 10 Looks 3,
        > which is the T&A song ... but it's a fun one!

        Well, darn it all, guess I will have to make a special request of my
        own next time I see her singing!

        > Never HAVE done well with Lord Mr Ford in contests ...
        > actually, don't do well with anything, really, as I am
        > not much of an entertainer ...

        Yeah, know the feeling...doesn't really matter what I do since I
        feel like a fish out of water up there doing it, which translates
        into my not being much of an entertainer either. Though, at the
        Blue Moon you would think it might not matter all that much, as
        several of the regular winners just stand there and sing (well) like
        Bear and Bill. Course you have the other end of the spectrum as
        well with Other One Mike who's vocal talents are not the best (not
        horrible either) but his antics seem to carry him along just fine.

        > > Linda's was
        > > Don't Tell Momma
        > > or something like that
        >
        > Yep ... from newer Broadway release of Cabaret, and a
        > good crowd song ...

        Not just a good crowd song, she sings that one very well...perhaps a
        more natural fit for her than Journey...or maybe I am just
        biased...not a big Steve Perry fan.

        > The haul from the Oak Park Mall out to Lunar Bowl is
        > one we may have to start cutting back on ... makes for
        > an awfully early morning at work ... haven't decided
        > yet, for sure ...

        Yeah, well can't talk about cutting back until I get out there more
        than twice, but given that I STILL need to hear the T&A song I guess
        I will have to haul my carcass out there at least one more time :)

        Mike
      • ibetoto@aol.com
        Message 3 of 11 , Feb 3, 2003
          > The haul from the Oak Park Mall out to Lunar Bowl is
          > >one we may have to start cutting back on ... makes for
          > >an awfully early morning at work ... haven't decided
          > >yet, for sure ...

          Awe kids....... if ya stay up late enough you don't have to worry about
          waking up! Although I do leave somewhat early sometimes, and really feel bad
          when I do. It's nothing personal. Shoot I hate to go to the "Big Boys" room
          when someone is singing.

          Oh......... Why not send your birth date <no year needed> to
          ibetoto@...
          Maybe we can start a monthly b-day party!

          Toto < Lunar Mooner member #2 >
          Remember you heard it first here
          on Kansas City Karaoke! Your favorite Yahoo station!