Mayan Apocalypse Survivors

  • Phil Bo
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 21, 2012
      *** ATTENTION ***
      Mayan Apocalypse Survivors
      *** ATTENTION ***

      All Mayan Apocalypse Survivors are asked to gather this evening so that we can begin the task re-establishing civilization. Our gathering point will be located in an area of KCK that was un-effected by the Mayan Apocalypse -

      Fat Matt's Vortex
      411 N. 6th St.
      Kansas City, Kan., KS 66101
      [ Directions ]

      To avoid traveling during daylight hours – please try to arrive as close to 9:00 PM this evening as possible.

      Please – gather your groups together and bring a detailed list of the supplies and resources you have available. Beverages will be available at this location.

      ALSO – be-warned that harmless ZOMBIES may also be attracted to this location. Be aware and please try not to disturb them.

      After the events of the last few hours – I have been studying the Mayan hieroglyphs and determined that the best way to appease the Mayan Gods is to gather in large numbers and sing karaoke.

      Please bring all the survivors from your family and friends. If we have any hope at all of re-establishing civilization – we will need our best and brightest.

      See you all this evening.