Bike Night at Double T's and if we show'm we will show...........

  • Sheryl Tennison Cooper
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 19, 2012
      ...........maybe we can get Karaoke in there too!

      COME ON OVER TO DOUBLE T'S ROADHOUSE THIS WED, TOMORROW, JUNE 20TH, FOR SOME FUN, FUN, FUN!

      FUN IS WHAT YOU MAKE IT!

      THERE WILL SOME HAWIIAN DECOR AND YES, I WILL BE THERE ABOUT 6PM, DRESSED FOR THE PART!!!!!
      LOADED JUKEBOX, TABLESTOP SHUFFLE-BOARD, DARTS AND POOL TABLES ...

      DRINK AND SANDWICH SPECIALS!

      WON'T IT BE FUN TO SEE CAR-LOADS OF PEOPLE AND BIKERS HEADING DOWN THE HWY IN A FLORAL SHIRT (not required)!!!!

      1421 Merriam Lane, Kansas City, KS down by the Blvd Drive-in!