Re: [KansasCityKaraoke] Hello Fellow Singers Try Out Patriots Bar and Grill this Sat

  • Cindy B
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 2, 2012
      Donald:

      Thank you for the post.  I've been really,, really busy getting the place up and running so have not had much of a chance to post!  We have added karaoke to "Taco Tuesday" at Patriots Bar & Grill (our web site is www.patriotsbarandgrill.com).  "Tiny" does the karaoke on Tuesday nights for us and has been filling in for me on Saturday nights since I've had such a bad cold and little time.  He's been doing a WONDERFUL job for us and my gratitude to him is abundant :-)    The food comments have been really good so I'm hoping all of you will come and try us out.  We have daily specials, including Taco Tuesday...two for $1.00 and daily specials for $5.50.  Karaoke on Tuesday and Saturday nights starts at 8:00 p.m.  Looking forward to meeting new people and seeing those of you I have had the pleasure to meet already.  Let's all stay safe in 2012!!

       "Make A Joyful Noise"

      Cindy