Fat Matt's Vortex -- This Friday NIght

  • joni
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
      Come on out this Friday night at 9:00 to Fat Matt's Vortex, 411 N. 6th Street in Kansas City, Kansas. Dave and his daughter, Teresa, and the KJs for this event. No costumes, no craziness, just great OLD TIME KARAOKE -- small rotation, great singers, fun atmostphere, and cheap drinks !!
    • vivalacious1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
        Ohhhhh Joniiiii -- I can't recall now if that time they were able to play from my flash drive or not. I think so, but now I cant remember.

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2011
          now i can make it to this one : )
        • kcbarwitch@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 2, 2011
            Viva, I think so, but I'll message Dave again and ask : )  And Kevin -- Get yo'self down here!!

            Joni Bocelewatz

            “Life is not about waiting for the storm
            to pass… it’s about learning how to dance
            in the rain!” Vivan Greene