Oak Grove - every Saturday in September!

  • emh99
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2011
      Peeps, come see me every Saturday nite in September. I will be filling in at Broadway Grille in Oak Grove. Show runs from 8pm to 1am. The food at the Grille is WONDERFUL, and Beth runs drink specials daily. To find us, take I-70 east to exit 28 Oak Grove. Make a right and go to the second stoplight in old downtown. Make a left, then a right for their back-door parking, OR at the stoplight, look left and see the green awning for Broadway Grille and just park on the street. Believe me, this is worth the drive - we are liable to sing ALL the Grease songs at any time! The crowd is great, and a good time is always guaranteed. See you there!
      liz