RE: [KansasCityKaraoke] Re: Karaoke at Fat Matt's Vortex - Friday - June 10th

  • Phil Anderson
    Message 1 of 11 , Jun 7, 2011

      LOL

      Ok.  I’ll have to see if I can learn any of them by Friday.

      Bo

      From: Phil Anderson <PAnderson@...>
      To: KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 3:14 PM

      Cool.

      I’m looking forward to it!

      It’s always a fun time at Fat Matt’s.

      Bo

      From: John <Mike.Crooks@...>
      To: KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Tuesday, June 7, 2011, 2:20 PM

      I think I missed the last couple of these...I'm going to try to make it if I can. My daughter's 21st birthday is the next day and I am not sure what the plans are for celebrating it.

      I'm in need of grog!!!

      Mike

    • kcbarwitch@aol.com
      Message 2 of 11 , Jun 8, 2011
        I hope you guys CAN come Friday night -- it is always fun with Bo in the house : )   There will be plenty of grog and there's a new addition to our shot line-up ---- Lubricated Golden MIdgets.  Dangerously awesome!!!!

        Joni Bocelewatz

        “Life is not about waiting for the storm
        to pass… it’s about learning how to dance
        in the rain!” Vivan Greene
      • John
        Message 3 of 11 , Jun 9, 2011
          I WAS looking forward to it...but I just agreed to fill in for a show out in Olathe af Fred P'Otts tomorrow so I'm not going to be able to make it...go figure...I haven't done a show in months! Summer vacations I guess.

          Mike
        • vivalacious1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 11 , Jun 9, 2011
            RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr  : |

            Message 5 of 11 , Jun 9, 2011
              yep...you could always make the trek down south, but I wouldn't want to deprive Bo and Joni of your talents :)!!

              Mike

            • vivalacious1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 11 , Jun 9, 2011
                Awe... : )