Fat Matt's Vortex

  • Joni Bocelewatz
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 25, 2011
      We can start earlier if everyone is ready to go : )

      Sent from my iPad
    • joni
      Message 33 of 33 , Aug 20, 2011
        WOW -- what an AMAZING night last night! Mr. Crooks, it was wonderful to see you again and Hallelujah sounded fantastic! We had a great crowd with a nice, even rotation that really moved pretty quickly. Later in the evening you could practically sing back-to-back. The drinkers loved the karaoke singers and vice versa. Hmmmm...I think we'll do this again! Stay tuned : )