We've Survived the Snowpocalypse!!! Time to Sing!

  • starsnbarsjerry
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
      Ok! We've survived the "Snowpocalypse"! It's time to get out and have a little fun. Two great shows tonight. Hurricane Allie's (Formerly Chief's) at 5541 Merriam Drive in Shawnee from 8:00 - Midnight. You're gonna love this place. If you remember Chief's, it's like night and day. The place looks great, the staff is wonderful and the food is outstanding. Not to mention that Tara runs a great karaoke show. Also tonight, The Clarette from 9:00 - 1:00. Located in Mission one block south of Johnson Drive and one Block east of Nall. KC runs an awesome show and the Clarette is always fun. Great food and drink specials, pool, darts & video games. And of course, Karaoke and Dancing!
    • starsnbarsjerry
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2011
        Update. Due to the weather. We will not be doing karaoke at Hurricane Allie's tonight. However, we will resume our schedule of having a show every Wednesday night next Wednesday night. We are also there every Saturday night from 9:00 - 1:00