Tony T

  • carrieoke1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
      Hello everyone,
       A lot of you know my employee Tony T. He had to have surgery today on a bad infection in his back. It turned out worse than we expected. He is in St. Lukes on Barry but they are going to have to move him to the Plaza to do more surgery on him to try and get it all out. The doctor's are in shock that this did not spread throughout his body. Please keep him in your thoughts for a speedy recovery. He does not have insurance so I plan on having a fundraiser for him when we find out what the damage will be. Hopefully we can all pull together and help out a fellow karaoke friend!

      I will keep everyone updated,
      Carrieoke
    • LK
      Message 2 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
        please do. And let us know when he is up to visitors.

        Linda K.

         A lot of you know my employee Tony T. He had to have surgery today on a bad infection in his back. It turned out worse than we expected. He is in St. Lukes on Barry but they are going to have to move him to the Plaza to do more surgery on him to try and get it all out. The doctor's are in shock that this did not spread throughout his body. Please keep him in your thoughts for a speedy recovery. He does not have insurance so I plan on having a fundraiser for him when we find out what the damage will be. Hopefully we can all pull together and help out a fellow karaoke friend!

        I will keep everyone updated,
        Carrieoke

      • michelle apprill
        Message 3 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
          Carrie-

          Please let him know we are thinking of him and keeping him in our thoughts and prayers. Also, please let us know when the fundraiser is and how we can help!!!!!

          The Sartains

          Message 4 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
            Same here, Carrie!  Would be great to see you again and for such a good cause!  You are in my prayers, Tony T.!

            Sherrie

            "We find beauty in the most incomprehensible places and the otherwise homely faces. It is our gift to see beyond the dirt, terror, sadness and defeat and find the true soul that lies within. We are Rescue."
            -Proud volunteer and foster mom of T.A.R.A. (The Animal Rescue Alliance)

            "The one absolutely unselfish friend that man can have in this selfish world, the one that never deserts him, the one that never proves unfaithful or treacherous, is his dog... He will kiss the hand that has no food to offer, he will lick the wounds and sores that come in encounter with the roughness of the world.. When all other friends desert, he remains." - George G. Vest

          • vivalacious1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 8 , Oct 1, 2009
              The doctor's are in shock that this did not spread throughout his body. Please keep him in your thoughts for a speedy recovery. He does not have insurance so I plan on having a fundraiser for him when we find out what the damage will be. Hopefully we can all pull together and help out a fellow karaoke friend!

              OH NO Poor Tony T! : (

              I will be praying for him and thinking positive thoughts.  Please do let us know about the fundraiser!!!
            • JW63033
              Message 6 of 8 , Oct 2, 2009
                Sorry to hear about Tony - Cynthi and I will try to make the fundraiser if we can. Keep us posted.

                --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, carrieoke1@... wrote:

                > Hello everyone,
                > A lot of you know my employee Tony T. He had to have surgery today on a
                > bad infection in his back. It turned out worse than we expected. He is in St.
                > Lukes on Barry but they are going to have to move him to the Plaza to do
                > more surgery on him to try and get it all out. The doctor's are in shock
                > that this did not spread throughout his body. Please keep him in your thoughts
                > for a speedy recovery. He does not have insurance so I plan on having a
                > fundraiser for him when we find out what the damage will be. Hopefully we can
                > all pull together and help out a fellow karaoke friend!
                >
                > I will keep everyone updated,
                > Carrieoke

              • Steve Douglas
                Message 7 of 8 , Oct 2, 2009
                  Please let us know how our company can help out. We will do whatever we can to help Tony!

                  Steve Douglas
                  Ultimate DJ and Karaoke

                  --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, carrieoke1@... wrote:

                  > Hello everyone,
                  > A lot of you know my employee Tony T. He had to have surgery today on a
                  > bad infection in his back. It turned out worse than we expected. He is in St.
                  > Lukes on Barry but they are going to have to move him to the Plaza to do
                  > more surgery on him to try and get it all out. The doctor's are in shock
                  > that this did not spread throughout his body. Please keep him in your thoughts
                  > for a speedy recovery. He does not have insurance so I plan on having a
                  > fundraiser for him when we find out what the damage will be. Hopefully we can
                  > all pull together and help out a fellow karaoke friend!
                  >
                  > I will keep everyone updated,
                  > Carrieoke

                • mistercrooks
                  Message 8 of 8 , Oct 2, 2009
                    Ouch! Lucky that it didn't spread. Sepsis (a general bacterial infection that can start anywhere in the body and spreads through the blood stream) hits and estimate 750,000 people a year and fatality rates vary from around 20%-40%!!

                    I hope Tony is doing okay and it sounds like in spite of all his pain and financial issues that he is a very lucky boy not to have had this spread!

                    Mike