$100 Weekly Karaoke Contest at Half Time Starts tonight!!!

  • sting75ray
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1, 2009
      Hey guys,

      Tonight we will be starting a weekly contest for Half Time Pizza.

      Tonight there will be two finalist chosen to sing at next Thursday's Show for the $100 prize!

      Starting next week will will do a qualifier on Friday and one on Saturday one finalist from each night will go to the Thursday final.

      Hope I explained this well and made it clear as mud...

      Msg me with any questions!

      Ray AKA The Ratio