Re: [KansasCityKaraoke] New Northland Karaoke Venue Starts Tomorrow (Tuesday 6/30)

  • vivalacious1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1 8:27 AM
      I bet this is going to be really cool they have a website too:  howellsbar.com

      is it as far out as barry road??
      Howell's Bar and Grill

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1 5:43 PM
        Our first night was a great success, well over 20 singers throughout the night. This bar has awesome acoustics, and is designed for live music.

        They opened up the large garage door and left the air on inside. No negatives at all at this venue. Thanks to all who came out for the first Tuesday night Karaoke show at Howell's Bar and Grill.

        Viva it is a couple of miles south of Barry Rd. This is absolutely a bar that would receive "The Viva Seal of Approval".

        Steve Douglas
        Ultimate DJ and Karaoke