THANK YOU!

  • carrieoke1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      A big thanks goes out to all that came out and made our week a special one!
      I also want to thank all that people that remembered us even though they couldn't make it out!

      We appreciate ALL of you! We have enjoyed having our company and look forward to many more years!

      I have never seen karaoke any better than in Kansas City. Great times and friends is what it is all about.

      Keep singing everyone and keep it alive!

      Thanks again,
      Mike and Carrie

      Carrieoke Productions