Re: Live Band Karaoke

  • Suezy
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 2, 2008
      Live band Karaoke coming back again? Cool.. The Fuel band was pretty
      good. It's a catch 22 on the live band karaoke. It can be good or
      bad. The Johnsons would also learn a song in a week if you requested
      it. They learned No More Mr. Nice Guy for me. I go out and sing
      some songs with my band friends Blind Date that plays around KC.
      Guess I'll have to go check out the new karaoke band. Should be
      interesting.
      ((Of course you sounded good Crooks!!))

      --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, rex jarrett
      <jonnie.utah@...> wrote:

      > I heard them play several times and Suezy Sweet sang with them to.
      I think they were good with the exception of the occasional drunk
      thinking they were a rock star. Their song list was limited though
      but they did the back ups as well.
      > Jonnie Utah

    • Mike Crooks
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 4, 2008
        Well thanks!! I'm not sure that I ever heard you do Mr Nice Guy, but
        you know I love your Welcome to My Nightmare! You actually do it lower
        than Alice did, which makes it sound spookier. I need to dust off my
        Alice disk and sing some of that again. It's been a long time since I
        have done anything other than Is It My Body.

        Mike

        --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, "Suezy" <n2sweetrock@...>