RE: [KansasCityKaraoke] Northland Karaoke with BO - Sat 07-June-2008 - Brock'...

  • Phil Anderson
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 2 7:34 AM

      Gary,

      In case you do get to make it, the directions are pretty simple.

      1)      Drive to your local Airport

      2)      Fly to Kansas City

      3)      Exit Airport, driving south on I-29 / US-71 about 7 miles.

      4)      Proceed to 64th Street Exit (#5)

      5)      Turn Right onto 64th Street and go about 1/3 of a mile to COSBY AVE (2nd Light)

      6)      Turn Right onto Cosby and proceed about 300 yards

      7)      Turn Right into parking lot of strip mall

      I’m not quite sure about the driving time on #1 and #2, but the rest of that should only take about 15 minutes.

      See you Saturday!

      Bo