Re: anyone seen a stormchasingirl?????????

  • Steve Douglas
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 1, 2008
      I saw her Saturday at Jackson's and she left before she found out she
      won our Karaoke contest that night. If you see her please tell her I
      need her contact info to get her in the semi-finals.

      Steve Douglas
      Ultimate DJ and Karaoke

      --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, "SHERYL_BONUS@..."
      <sheryl_bonus@...> wrote:

      > any sightings of Stormie?????????? i heard she got a night job but
      i know it's not 7 nights a week.

      > thanks in advance for replies.
      >
      > "SHERYL_BONUS@..." <sheryl_bonus@...> wrote:
      > mac's place in edwardsville, ks also is a restaurant
      and the kids can stay until 11pm.
      > sheryl of yee-haw productions
      >
      > Mike Crooks <Mike.Crooks@...> wrote:
      > I would suggest the Westport Flea Market. Not sure what their
      policy
      > is but they keep the kitchen open pretty late. Another place would
      > be Fred P'Otts in Olathe. They kick the kids out I think after 11pm
      > but it could be 10pm.
      >
      > Basically, you have to look to the places that are restaraunts too
      > instead of just bars. Those are your best bets.
      >
      > Mike
      >
      > --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, vivalacious1@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everyone!
      > >
      > > My sister and nephew (age 16) and his friend and exchange student
      > (also age 16) are coming to visit me very soon.? Where oh where
      might
      > we be able to go either on a Fri or Sat night that would allow a
      > couple of very well behaved 16 year olds?? I am curious if The
      Studio
      > would on Thur night also.
      > >
      > > Thanks for any info!!!!!!!
      > >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total
      Access for one month at no cost.

      > OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of
      Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

    • Stormy Weather
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 2, 2008
        I'm working from 12 pm to 1 am most nights.  So I'm pretty much wasted Friday night.  We did get out for a bit on Saturday night, but had to leave early to get someone home before they turned into a pumpkin (not me).

        I am hoping to make it to Lumpy's for their contest this Friday night and I'd like to got Muddy Waters tonight if I get out in time.

        Stormie