Re: Where can teens sing karaoke?

  • TobascoFreak
    Message 1 of 10 , Mar 31, 2008
      Just an FYI for the Flea Market, a lot of the "rowdy" crowd has been
      permanently kicked out of the flea market permanently so Friday's are
      much, much better now. Rotation is lower too, so feel free to come
      on out and try it. Love to have you.

      --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, LK <kslady_oz43@...> wrote:

      > Robbie and I recently took his college age daughter and her
      roommate to P Ott's a few Fridays ago. They do kick them out at 11.
      Westport Flea Market will allow under 21 to stay until the end of the
      show at 12:30 and the kitchen is open the entire time. Like I said,
      we have had Matthew there until just before they ended the show with
      no problem. I would suggest going on Saturday as it isn't as much of
      a rowdy regular crowd and the rotation is alot shorter on Saturdays
      than they are on Friday.

      > Linda K.
      >
      > Mike Crooks <Mike.Crooks@...> wrote:
      > I would suggest the Westport Flea Market. Not sure what
      their policy
      > is but they keep the kitchen open pretty late. Another place would
      > be Fred P'Otts in Olathe. They kick the kids out I think after 11pm
      > but it could be 10pm.
      >
      > Basically, you have to look to the places that are restaraunts too
      > instead of just bars. Those are your best bets.
      >
      > Mike
      >
      > --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, vivalacious1@ wrote:
      > >
      > > Hi everyone!
      > >
      > > My sister and nephew (age 16) and his friend and exchange student
      > (also age 16) are coming to visit me very soon.? Where oh where
      might
      > we be able to go either on a Fri or Sat night that would allow a
      > couple of very well behaved 16 year olds?? I am curious if The
      Studio
      > would on Thur night also.
      > >
      > > Thanks for any info!!!!!!!
      > >

      > ---------------------------------
      > OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of
      Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

    • Steve Douglas
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 1, 2008
        I saw her Saturday at Jackson's and she left before she found out she
        won our Karaoke contest that night. If you see her please tell her I
        need her contact info to get her in the semi-finals.

        Steve Douglas
        Ultimate DJ and Karaoke

        --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, "SHERYL_BONUS@..."
        <sheryl_bonus@...> wrote:

        > any sightings of Stormie?????????? i heard she got a night job but
        i know it's not 7 nights a week.

        > thanks in advance for replies.
        >
        > "SHERYL_BONUS@..." <sheryl_bonus@...> wrote:
        > mac's place in edwardsville, ks also is a restaurant
        and the kids can stay until 11pm.
        > sheryl of yee-haw productions
        >
        > Mike Crooks <Mike.Crooks@...> wrote:
        > I would suggest the Westport Flea Market. Not sure what their
        policy
        > is but they keep the kitchen open pretty late. Another place would
        > be Fred P'Otts in Olathe. They kick the kids out I think after 11pm
        > but it could be 10pm.
        >
        > Basically, you have to look to the places that are restaraunts too
        > instead of just bars. Those are your best bets.
        >
        > Mike
        >
        > --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, vivalacious1@ wrote:
        > >
        > > Hi everyone!
        > >
        > > My sister and nephew (age 16) and his friend and exchange student
        > (also age 16) are coming to visit me very soon.? Where oh where
        might
        > we be able to go either on a Fri or Sat night that would allow a
        > couple of very well behaved 16 year olds?? I am curious if The
        Studio
        > would on Thur night also.
        > >
        > > Thanks for any info!!!!!!!
        > >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Like movies? Here's a limited-time offer: Blockbuster Total
        Access for one month at no cost.

        > OMG, Sweet deal for Yahoo! users/friends: Get A Month of
        Blockbuster Total Access, No Cost. W00t

      • Stormy Weather
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 2, 2008
          I'm working from 12 pm to 1 am most nights.  So I'm pretty much wasted Friday night.  We did get out for a bit on Saturday night, but had to leave early to get someone home before they turned into a pumpkin (not me).

          I am hoping to make it to Lumpy's for their contest this Friday night and I'd like to got Muddy Waters tonight if I get out in time.

          Stormie