Re: [KansasCityKaraoke] Whoohoo!! I did it!!

  • Gtazbug@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 31, 2008
      lol   another karaoke  junkie  enters the domain  lol

      In a message dated 1/31/2008 4:39:36 P.M. Pacific Standard Time, pjismert@... writes:

      Finally. Got off my booty and sang last nite at Bilski's. Three
      times. And I think it was decent. LOL

      Just wanted to say a quick thank you to Steve, Lindsay, and Shawna for
      making me feel right at home and part of the little karaoke family you
      guys have going on. I had so much fun!! And yes, you'll see me next
      week... and at Houlihan's, if and when that happens.

      You guys rock. Oh, and Shawna... let's find us a duet, shall we?

    • Steve Douglas
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 2, 2008
        PJ,

        You have a wonderful voice and I was glad your fellow singers talked
        you into singing again!