Anyone still feeling a little GROGGY today?

  • Phil Anderson
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      Anyone still feeling a little GROGGY today?

      Im still feeling a little groggy today - if you know what I mean!

      Thanks to all of those who made it out to Fat Matts last night to celebrate Halloween.

      Phil Bo Anderson

      LimeLight Productions

      PS and would someone PLEASE tell Viva to stop staring!

    • vivalacious1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
        It was nice to see everyone!  Good times!

        And Rajesh, I do not dance like that.  LOLLLLLLLLLL  ; )))

        Great to see you Crooks and I HAD A BLAST singing our song.

        And Bo, well, what can I say?  I am still a bit blinded by the light... LOL

        Linda K we'll have to get together soon...

        I have to say that bar hopper certainly did a great job singing Fever!!!

        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
          It was a fun reunion of sorts!

          Next on my list is going to have to be Carrie...I've been making the
          rounds since I've been back...Carrie and Steve Douglas are both
          probably due for a visit.

          Lucky them!! :)

          Mike
        • Matt
          Message 4 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
            It was so bad even I stared, and I'm a straight guy! ... I mean, ya
            couldn't help but stare a bit! LOL!

            It was fun to see everyone again, and I'm reminded what I give up
            when I have to work the third shift.

            Viva, there are at least two discs by Zoom that have the Eva Cassidy
            songs. Also a genuine Sound Choice star series!

            ZMP010
            Imagine
            Fever
            Wayfaring Stranger
            I Know You By Heart
            I Wandered By A Brookside
            Who Knows Where The Time Goes
            Penny To My Name
            Time After Time
            Natural Woman
            Time Is A Healer
            Danny Boy

            ZMP033
            Drowning In The Sea Of Love
            True Colours
            Water Is Wide, The
            Hallelujah, I Love Him So
            God Bless The Child
            Dark Eyed Molly
            American Tune
            It Don't Mean A Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)
            Yesterday
            You Take My Breath Away
            You've Changed

            SC2421
            Over The Rainbow
            Danny Boy
            Songbird
            Fever (duet with Chuck Brown)
            Imagine
            Tennessee Waltz
            Early Morning Rain
            It Doesn't Matter Anymore

            --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, vivalacious1@... wrote:

            > It was nice to see everyone!  Good times!
            >
            > And Rajesh, I do not dance like that.  LOLLLLLLLLLL  ; )))
            >
            > Great to see you Crooks and I HAD A BLAST singing our song.
            >
            > And Bo, well, what can I say?  I am still a bit blinded by the
            light... LOL

            > Linda K we'll have to get together soon...
            >
            > I have to say that bar hopper certainly did a great job singing
            Fever!!!

            __
            Mail! - http://mail.aol.com