pjs in shawnee

  • harleyridingmama5
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 31, 2007
      went to pjs on tues. and thurs. this week it was a great time and they
      have a dj on friday was told its a great place to dance. The karaoke on
      tues. and thurs. both rocked we had a great time and sat. they are
      having a live band it sounds like a good time you should come and join
      us! we have a group so far of 5 females that are going we think we are
      going to make it our thurs. night hangout the kj on tues. and thurs.
      rocks we really enjoyed being there both nights this week.