RE: [KansasCityKaraoke] Kyle's Tap Room - Thursday Night - 31-May-2007

  • Phil Anderson
    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007

      . . . and what a WONDERFUL night it was with all my new Karaoke Bi-atches!

      Mike Crooks.  He’s a Karaoke Bi-atch.

      Rajesh.  Yep.  He’s a Karaoke Bi-atch, too!

      Natasha (of course) is a Karaoke Bi-atch.

      Heidi, Adam & Michelle?  Back off!  Thems my Karaoke Bi-atches!

      Who else?  Jay’d, Matt Fu, Emily, Jessica, Gregory, Blake, Roze and of course our local fire-breather extraordinaire FLIP is a Bi-atch.

      I know I’m missing some of the people.  It was a great time.  About 10 Karaoke Bi-atches in the first group.  And then we decided to “Switch Yo Bi-atch” and did a second group later in the evening with about 18 people in it.

      And, I almost forgot – GiGi was also at Kyle’s last night.  She came out and sang some karaoke with us, but she’s not a Karaoke Bi-atch ;(  Well, not YET.

      It was a great time and thanks to everyone for making it so much fun!

      Bo

    • Mike Crooks
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2007
        That was a good time. When I walked in (early for once!!) and looked
        around I was thinking that there might only be two bi-atchs
        participating - me and Bo! But I was pleasantly surprised when the
        whole place embraced the concept! Almost everyone that sang got into
        the bi-atchery :) AND just about everyone gave the songs they were
        given their best shot.

        I got to knock off three virgins, and I think they will all end up
        being one night stands! Eye of the Tiger, the Theme from the Fresh
        Prince of Belair (wish they had given me Parents Just Don't Understand
        instead...at least I would have heard that one!) and for my finale The
        First Cut Is The Deepest...and yeah, the Sheryl Crow version of course!

        Glad I hopped in my car and made the trek up into the frozen tundra! I
        am wearing my Karaoke Bi-atch t-shirt today in your honor Bo!

        Mike