Java tonight?

  • carrieoke1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
      I hope some of you are coming out tonight. This is an awesome day for a Zebra Mocha!

      Come sing a song and have some fun!
      Carrieoke

      See what's free at AOL.com.
    • Charla Assel
      Message 2 of 30 , Apr 1, 2007
        I wish but I got to babysit at the last minute.  Purrrrhaps next week.  Been trying.  But, my damned back has been driving me crazzzzzzzzzzyyyyyyyy.  Have fun!  Charla

        carrieoke1@... wrote:
        I hope some of you are coming out tonight. This is an awesome day for a Zebra Mocha!

        Come sing a song and have some fun!
        Carrieoke

        See what's free at AOL.com.

        The fish are biting.

      • michelle apprill
        Message 3 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
          carrie what the heck is a zebra mocha????

          carrieoke1@... wrote:
          I hope some of you are coming out tonight. This is an awesome day for a Zebra Mocha!

          Come sing a song and have some fun!
          Carrieoke

          See what's free at AOL.com.

          always stay connected to friends.

        • Troy
          Message 4 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
            Just to let u (and others know) there is no Java Internet Cafe next week due to it being Easter!

            Have a wonderful Holiday!

          • carrieoke1@aol.com
            Message 5 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
              it's an awesome cold drink they make there! You'll have to come and try it sometime!

              See what's free at AOL.com.
            • carrieoke1@aol.com
              Message 6 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
                Thanks Troy you beat me to it! Happy Easter everyone and we will continue on with Java in 2 weeks!

                This means I have a Sunday off? OMG! LOL

                Carrieoke

                See what's free at AOL.com.
              • carrieoke1@aol.com
                Message 7 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
                  Charla I wish you could have come. Oh well we are not having it next Sunday because of Easter but maybe you can come the following Sunday! Hope to see you soon!
                  Carrie

                  See what's free at AOL.com.
                • Charla Assel
                  Message 8 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
                    Cold coffee, I just can't think of it.  I like that hot White chocolate one...yummy

                    carrieoke1@... wrote:
                    it's an awesome cold drink they make there! You'll have to come and try it sometime!

                    See what's free at AOL.com.

                    TV dinner still cooling?

                  • vivalacious1@aol.com
                    Message 9 of 30 , Apr 2, 2007
                      I LOVE COLD COFFEE, its like a mocha shake or liquid coffee ice cream.  : )