Hook & Ladder?

  • jmerlau@kc.rr.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
      Anyone know what's going on at the Hook & Ladder near Blue Ridge Blvd
      & Holmes Road in the Martin City area? There's a sign when I drove
      by for Friday nights - I can't remember the company. Anyone know if
      it's any good? :)

      John
    • IvoryRoses@aol.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 2, 2000
        I<< Anyone know what's going on at the Hook & Ladder near Blue Ridge Blvd
        & Holmes Road in the Martin City area? There's a sign when I drove
        by for Friday nights - I can't remember the company. Anyone know if
        it's any good? :) >>

        Hi John! Sorry I can't help you with your question. I'm way up north here
        by Worlds of Fun. Anybody else here that can answer?
        {{{Hugs}}}
        Susy