Saturday night

  • siss60s
    Message 1 of 40 , Sep 1, 2002
      We rocked the house again last night at the Pool Hall in Platte City!
      We had another great night with great singers and we partied! Not
      sure how many singers, but probably about 25-30. Hope to see some of
      you this far north sometime.
      Melinda
    • Loma Barr
      Message 40 of 40 , Feb 16, 2005
        Hi Kenny,

        I will at the Caddy Shack this Saturday, February 19th from 9:30 p.m. - 2:00 a.m. It's a small place, but definately a fun one! They are located at 700 East 3rd Street, just across the Heart of America Bridge. Hope you can make it!

        Loma Barr
        Barr Productions

        kenny <eppings@...> wrote:

        where's a good place to go on Saturday nights - we usually aren't
        out on Sat. - don't care what part of the city - let us know - want
        to have some fun