Re: [KansasCityKaraoke] Re: Contests?

  • LUKE STINSON
    Message 1 of 42 , Nov 1, 2006
      I treat the contest like a rotation.  If your not in the contest, you will sing at the end of the contest rotation.  When we start the next rotation everyone goes back to there proper place in the regular rotation.  That way there are no skips or screw-ups!

      Luke

      Sheryl <kjdoll@...> wrote:
      Luke:
      How are you handling the contests? Do you mix contestants in with
      the other singers, or run the contest separately? I don't compete, so
      I wish to know when I will be able to sing.

      Sheryl

      --- In KansasCityKaraoke@ yahoogroups. com, LUKE STINSON
      <lasdarkside@ ...> wrote:

      > We have a $50 a week contest going on at Attitudes every Wendsday.
      The winner of each week will come back for a grand final for $200
      first place, $100 second, and a free steak dinner for two for third.

      > Luke
      > Darkside Productions
      >
      > vivalacious1@ ... wrote:
      > Hey y'all,
      >
      > Are there any contests going on right now?

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      across the web, free AOL Mail and more.

      > ------------ --------- --------- ---
      > We have the perfect Group for you. Check out the handy changes to
      Yahoo! Groups.

    • Matt
      Message 42 of 42 , Nov 1, 2006
        Mike, Michelle may need to check her email settings.

        I was using my "knightshow" account, and it was throwing up some uglies
        as far as the "groups" is concerned.

        Once I changed my email addy here on the club to my old yahoo account,
        it cleared right up.

        Matt
        --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, "Mike Crooks"
        <Mike.Crooks@...> wrote:

        > From Michelle:
        Mike (passed along as Yahoo is bouncing her attempts to post right