Re: was out and about last night

  • Matt
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2006
      Yeah, you're SOOOOO private about details, Kev! LOL!

      --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, kevin shavnore
      <kshavy2002@...> wrote:

      > Now you know Matt I had to call up all the single Ladies to Party
      with me Ive met working with B Sharp.(besides the ones that
      prosecuted) So me and and 50+ drunk woman attacking me kissing me
      and bringing me more shots all night is "Heaven".BC would've been
      proud ....lol Yes lots of Boobs and Bombs I didnt get home until 930
      as I was forced to ride home with 4 beautiful girls who wanted some
      private lap dancing lessons but we was singing Neil Diamonds greatest
      hits all night long on her personal karaoke player..The rest is a
      hush hush thing

      > Matt <matt@...> wrote:
      > Stopped by to see Kevin's final night at R.C.'s, but the
      crowd there
      > was massively out of control. So in my own ignorance, we thought
      we'd
      > go see TonyT's, but like most of you know, there's no karaoke there
      on
      > Friday night. So we ended up going out to Arthur's Lounge...
      >
      > Puh-lease! Cavs system, host sittin' on her butt, no request slips
      or
      > rotation of any kind... after five mins of watching that, we
      finally
      > went over to Dirks and had a drink and participated in the
      Triviaoke...
      > and I got my butt whooped! LOL!
      >
      > Next time I go out, I'm takin' the smeggin' database with me, I
      SWEAR
      > ta gawd!
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      Great rates starting at 1ยข/min.

    • Mike Crooks
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 2, 2006
        Wow! You're not kidding you were out and about! RC's to Dirks! You
        covered the entire metro area!

        Massively out of control crowd at RC'S??! That might be a first,
        lol! Usually not a lot of singers there.

        Agree that CAVs system has problems, but most of the time I have no
        problem singing with it. Tracking definitely and issue, but that can
        be an issue simply with CDGs as well. Certainly MORE of an issue with
        CAVs, but manageable for me at least.

        Mike