Mulvaney's Beef and Brew

  • notavalidusername_tryagain
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2002
      I tried Mulvaney's last week, but they didn't have karaoke (just a
      GREAT au jus sandwich ...lol) -- however, they said they were
      starting again this week, on Tuesday and Saturday, with a different
      karaoke company. The woman there, however, didn't know which
      company. Does anybody know? I probably will know tomorrow night
      though ... and I love their food, even if they don't have 58 cent
      tacos any more ...

      The Bobbit
    • michelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 2, 2002
        I do not know who is doing Mulvaneys.. I can only tell you for the moment B#
        is not..We will be starting a new show next Tue night at TONYS on 87th in
        O.P.. Right down the street from Tanners..9pm-1am.. Thanks, Michelle B#
        > I tried Mulvaney's last week, but they didn't have karaoke (just a
        > GREAT au jus sandwich ...lol) -- however, they said they were
        > starting again this week, on Tuesday and Saturday, with a different
        > karaoke company. The woman there, however, didn't know which
        > company. Does anybody know? I probably will know tomorrow night
        > though ... and I love their food, even if they don't have 58 cent
        > tacos any more ...
        >
        > The Bobbit
        >

        > Click the Link found below to get to KansasCityKaraoke! While there,
        please visit the database and you can find karaoke in Kansas City 8 days a
        week!!!

      • Snake Plisskin
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 3, 2002
          Hey

          I went to Mulvaney's this past Saturday night
          expecting karoake and they cancelled their show cause
          they said the Saturday before was dead and they only
          made $30.00. I find that hard to believe, cause I am
          good for drinking $30.00 myself...........

          Steve

          --- michelle <Reno69@...> wrote:
          > I do not know who is doing Mulvaneys.. I can only
          > tell you for the moment B#
          > is not..We will be starting a new show next Tue
          > night at TONYS on 87th in
          > O.P.. Right down the street from Tanners..9pm-1am..
          > Thanks, Michelle B#

          =====
          "Snake, I Thought You Were Dead"

          http://sbc.yahoo.com