Re: [KansasCityKaraoke] NEW SHOWS! NEW SHOWS!

  • carrieoke1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 17 , Feb 28, 2006
      Yes it's Coffee,soda's,soups,sandwiches, and other items.

      We are excited to start this Sunday. It should be a good time. Hope you can
      come out.

      Carrie

    • vivalacious1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 17 , Mar 1, 2006
        Yes it's Coffee,soda's,soups,sandwiches, and other items.

        We are excited to start this Sunday. It should be a good time. Hope you can
        come out.

        Carrie

        I have always wanted to sing at a coffee shop. a'la Phoebe from Friends at Central Perk et al

        : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

        and to be fair with all this Lee's Summit talk it is right off the highway... (right?)

      • vivalacious1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 17 , Mar 1, 2006

          I have always wanted to sing at a coffee shop. a'la Phoebe from Friends at
          Central Perk et al

          : ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

          and to be fair with all this Lee's Summit talk it is right off the highway...
          (right?)

          PPS Is it illegal, immoral or just plain wrong to add a little dash of bourbon to my latte? : ) : ) Just kidding...... or am I?

        • carrieoke1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 17 , Nov 19, 2008
            Carrieoke Productions will be starting a few New Shows that I would like to tell you about!

            WEDNESDAY NOVEMBER 26TH - THE BUCKET SHOP IN  ST. JOE MO
            5225 LAKE AVE
            ST. JOE, MO
            816-238-1804

            KJ- PATRICK SHOW IS 9:00 TO 1:00
            SHOW WILL BE EVERY WEDNESDAY STARTING NOVEMBER 26TH

            MONDAY DECEMBER 1ST TAILGATER'S IN OVERLAND PARK, KS

            7955 FRONTAGE RD
            OP, KS 66204
            913-648-6005

            KJ- CARRIEOKE SHOW IS 8:00 TO 12:00
            EVERY MONDAY STARTING DECEMBER 1ST
            AND
            EVERY OTHER SATURDAY 9:00 TO 1:00 STARTING DECEMBER 6TH
            KJ- TBA
            (THIS USED TO BE FINAL APPROACH,MULVANEY'S,SCHOONERS)IT'S BEHIND THE QT AT 79TH AND FRONTANGE RD.
            NOTE TO ALL SOUTH CUSTOMERS THAT WON'T COME SEE ME IN THE NORTH I HOPE TO SEE YOU!

            TUESDAY DECEMBER 2ND- BO JO'S IN THE NORTHLAND

            5410 NE ANTIOCH RD
            KC, MO
            816-455-3344

            KJ- DAVID SHOW WILL BE 8:00 TO 11:00 THE FIRST WEEK. THIS IS A TRIAL WEEK SO ANY SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED TO MAKE THIS A REGULAR SPOT.
            SHOW STARTS DECEMBER 2ND

            TRYING TO KEEP THE SINGING ALIVE!

            CARRIEOKE

          • vivalacious1@aol.com

              Message 6 of 17 , Nov 19, 2008
                This is a cool place. We went to BoJo's a few times for drinks early
                this year or perhaps last fall. We thought it would a great place
                for karaoke. We even asked them if they'd ever had karaoke there.
                They said they had but it had been a while.

                Nice big open room with pool tables and games off to the back. Very
                nice and clean place. The clientele were mostly 30's & up so we were
                very comfortable. However, things could have changed in a year....
                Only one way to find out, huh?

                Great to see some new shows cropping up just in time for the cold
                winter months!! Now, I just need to find me a new running buddy so I
                don't have to go solo to places so often!

                --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, carrieoke1@... wrote:

                > Carrieoke Productions will be starting a few New Shows that I
                would like to
                > tell you about!
                >

                > TUESDAY DECEMBER 2ND- BO JO'S IN THE NORTHLAND
                >
                > 5410 NE ANTIOCH RD
                > KC, MO
                > 816-455-3344
                >
                > KJ- DAVID SHOW WILL BE 8:00 TO 11:00 THE FIRST WEEK. THIS IS A
                TRIAL WEEK SO
                > ANY SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED TO MAKE THIS A REGULAR SPOT.
                > SHOW STARTS DECEMBER 2ND
                >

                > TRYING TO KEEP THE SINGING ALIVE!
                >
                > CARRIEOKE

              • Stormy Weather
                Message 7 of 17 , Nov 19, 2008
                  Ooo Oooo Oooo Mr. Kotter......Stormie is raising her hand and jumping up and down.....I live in Riverside and don't have a vehicle to get around with during the evenings, as my boyfriend works third shift and takes the car.....I'll run wit ya girl!

                  This is a cool place. We went to BoJo's a few times for drinks early
                  this year or perhaps last fall. We thought it would a great place
                  for karaoke. We even asked them if they'd ever had karaoke there.
                  They said they had but it had been a while.

                  Nice big open room with pool tables and games off to the back. Very
                  nice and clean place. The clientele were mostly 30's & up so we were
                  very comfortable. However, things could have changed in a year....
                  Only one way to find out, huh?

                  Great to see some new shows cropping up just in time for the cold
                  winter months!! Now, I just need to find me a new running buddy so I
                  don't have to go solo to places so often!

                  --- In KansasCityKaraoke@ yahoogroups. com, carrieoke1@. .. wrote:

                  > Carrieoke Productions will be starting a few New Shows that I
                  would like to
                  > tell you about!
                  >

                  > TUESDAY DECEMBER 2ND- BO JO'S IN THE NORTHLAND
                  >
                  > 5410 NE ANTIOCH RD
                  > KC, MO
                  > 816-455-3344
                  >
                  > KJ- DAVID SHOW WILL BE 8:00 TO 11:00 THE FIRST WEEK. THIS IS A
                  TRIAL WEEK SO
                  > ANY SUPPORT IS APPRECIATED TO MAKE THIS A REGULAR SPOT.
                  > SHOW STARTS DECEMBER 2ND
                  >

                  > TRYING TO KEEP THE SINGING ALIVE!
                  >
                  > CARRIEOKE

                • gigiloves2sing
                  Message 8 of 17 , Nov 19, 2008
                    Stormie,

                    Aren't you the brave one!! You think the karaoke community can
                    handle two sassy, independent Virgo songbirds in the same place?? As
                    a fellow Virgo, you just might be someone who can tolerate me yet
                    bring out the fun side of me. Perhaps teach me how to flirt?
                    I know we've talked about going a few times .....

                    Only one downside...if I'm driving you'll have to stay long enough
                    for my drinks to wear off before leave. Which means we may get to
                    sing more! That would be just awful! I think my song list may need
                    to be challenged as I think we sing in similar ranges.

                    We'll chat... you still have my number? I think I still have yours.

                    --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, Stormy Weather
                    <ilovestorms6608@...> wrote:

                    > Ooo Oooo Oooo Mr. Kotter......Stormie is raising her hand and
                    jumping up and down.....I live in Riverside and don't have a vehicle
                    to get around with during the evenings, as my boyfriend works third
                    shift and takes the car.....I'll run wit ya girl!

                  • Mike Crooks
                    Message 9 of 17 , Nov 19, 2008
                      I was going to ask what this used to be, but then I saw I was reading
                      things wrong and you had already told me!!

                      All I can say is that I can only come and see you down south if YOU
                      do the show, at least once in a while! (KJ TBA) :)

                      Mike

                      --- In KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com, carrieoke1@... wrote:

                      > Carrieoke Productions will be starting a few New Shows that I
                      would like to
                      > tell you about!

                      > MONDAY DECEMBER 1ST TAILGATER'S IN OVERLAND PARK, KS
                      >
                      > 7955 FRONTAGE RD
                      > OP, KS 66204
                      > 913-648-6005
                      >
                      > KJ- CARRIEOKE SHOW IS 8:00 TO 12:00
                      > EVERY MONDAY STARTING DECEMBER 1ST
                      > AND
                      > EVERY OTHER SATURDAY 9:00 TO 1:00 STARTING DECEMBER 6TH
                      > KJ- TBA
                      > (THIS USED TO BE FINAL APPROACH,MULVANEY'S,SCHOONERS)IT'S BEHIND
                      THE QT AT
                      > 79TH AND FRONTANGE RD.
                      > NOTE TO ALL SOUTH CUSTOMERS THAT WON'T COME SEE ME IN THE NORTH I
                      HOPE TO
                      > SEE YOU!
                    • Laurie Enneking
                      Message 10 of 17 , Nov 19, 2008
                        OMG!  We could walk there - not that we WOULD, but we COULD!  You will definately be seeing us some night!  Don and Laurie Coneer

                        To: KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com

[...]

                        Access your email online and on the go with Windows Live Hotmail. Sign up today.
                      • Laurie Enneking
                        Message 11 of 17 , Nov 19, 2008
                          OMG!  We could walk there - not that we WOULD, but we COULD!  You will definately be seeing us some night!  Don and Laurie Conner

                          To: KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com

[...]

                          Windows Live Hotmail now works up to 70% faster. Sign up today.
                        • vivalacious1@aol.com
                          Message 12 of 17 , Nov 19, 2008
                            In a message dated 11/19/2008 9:04:24 P.M. Central Standard Time, kcmomma@... writes:
                            OMG!  We could walk there - not that we WOULD, but we COULD!  You will definately be seeing us some night!  Don and Laurie Conner
                            <<

                            Thats also the case for a friend of mine so am hoping to talk her into some get togethers there!

                          • Laurie Enneking
                            Message 13 of 17 , Nov 20, 2008
                              Well, then we should keep in touch and all meet up there some night - I've met you once A LOOONG time ago at Forster's when you were a judge for a contest there.  Don (the artist formerly known as DJ or Don Juan) took second that night and knows you, too.

                              To: KansasCityKaraoke@yahoogroups.com
                              From: vivalacious1@...
                              Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2008 22:09:01 -0500

                              In a message dated 11/19/2008 9:04:24 P.M. Central Standard Time, kcmomma@hotmail. com writes:
                              OMG!  We could walk there - not that we WOULD, but we COULD!  You will definately be seeing us some night!  Don and Laurie Conner
                              <<

                              Thats also the case for a friend of mine so am hoping to talk her into some get togethers there!

                              Proud to be a PC? Show the world. Download the “I’m a PC” Messenger themepack now. Download now.
                            • vivalacious1@aol.com
                              Message 14 of 17 , Nov 20, 2008
                                Yes and we have seen each other around LOTS of times, I guess mostly at Tony's.

                                <<<

                                To: KansasCityKaraoke@ yahoogroups. com