Karaoke Changes

  • Loma
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 1, 2005
      Hi Gang,

      I just wanted to let everyone know that I will not be doing karaoke
      TONIGHT (Tuesday, November 1st) at Rockets! They will be back in
      full swing next Tuesday, November 8th from 7:00 - 11:00. They offer
      great burger combos and draw beer for $1.50 during karaoke.

      The Thanksgiving and Christmas Holidays are also playing havic on Mark
      & Michelle's so....... I will be there the 1st & 3rd Saturdays for
      November & December. I will be there this Saturday, November 5th from
      8:00 - 1:00. Great little place with a fun atmosphere. Great pizza
      and wings and the kitchen is open until 11:00!!!

      See ya there!

      Loma Barr
      Barr Productions