Re: Linda & Bobbit.

  • schmidt64118
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
      I had a
      > small accident in a golf cart (we both went off a cliff...lol..) at
      Big
      > Dicks this weekend and am not getting around very well.. Will
      probably be on
      > crutches all week.. But was fun,..lol... Michelle

      Unlike Karaoke, Michelle. Alchohol doesn't go together with golf carts
      to well from my past experiences. lol

      I feel your pain though. Maybe I'll try to get down your way Tuesday
      to see ya'

      Miguel
    • Mike Crooks
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
        Assuming that you are alright...that's funny!

        Hope it didn't mess up your weekend too much :)

        Take care cripple!

        Mike

      • vivalacious1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
          Poor Michelle! : ( Hope you feel OK!! I am reading a book right now where the characters live on an island and they use golf carts to get around in, over the weekend I read that one of them had an accident with one and the golf cart ended up in the ocean. on its way to London! : ) haha

          Best wishes for a speedy SPEEDY recovery and good pain meds.

          Viva

          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 1, 2005
            Hope you get to feeling better soon Michelle. I want to come out and
            see you host some time.