Re: missed out?

  • Mike Crooks
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 1, 2005
      Ah well, at least I can enjoy the night though all of
      your bleary eyes! Sounds like a great time. Flamingo
      is one of the places (along with Lafferties) that I
      first started singing karaoke so it holds a special
      place in my heart. Need to get back out there.

      Towers of beer? This sounds like something I need to
      check out, lol! I have had yards of beer before, which
      is always good for a laugh as someone is sure to dump
      the contents on themselves sometime during the night.

      So lots of beer, singing, hot girls, hot tubs....

      ...doesn't sound like I missed all that much :)!

      cya'll later...Mike