Test

  • Susy
    Message 1 of 9 , Aug 2, 2000
      Testing. One Two Three

      I have been sending emails (okay, at least two) to our
      KansasCityKaraoke group, but they haven't been reaching anybody! So
      this is a quick test!
    • Steve <prog4fun@yahoo.com>
      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 2, 2003
        Having trouble posting from Yahoo mail
      • lifeaffair
        Message 3 of 9 , Jan 24, 2005
          I am testing posting a message to the BLOG.
        • vivalacious1@aol.com
          Message 4 of 9 , Jan 24, 2005
            WELL I posted a message to blog and it came thru as an email again. :(
          • Phyllis Palacios
            Message 5 of 9 , Jan 25, 2005
              Viva....did you actually get to the point where you see the postings that Steve and I have put out? That was the hardest part for me to figure out. Once I got there the post part was pretty intuitive, but getting to that part was a little cryptic.

              Message 6 of 9 , Jan 25, 2005
                In a message dated 1/25/2005 9:14:05 A.M. Central Standard Time,
                phylpalacios@... writes:

                Viva....did you actually get to the point where you see the postings that
                Steve and I have put out? That was the hardest part for me to figure out.
                Once I got there the post part was pretty intuitive, but getting to that part
                was a little cryptic.

                And yours do not come through as emails after you "just post"?

              • Phyllis Palacios

                    Message 9 of 9 , Jan 25, 2005
                      Great Site With All Beatles Lyricshttp://wsp3.wspice.com/~dpannell/beatles/

                      Just found this all Beatles Web site. At one time, you could click on any Beatles song and sing along to karaoke. However, sadly, it appears Dana no longer has the resources to keep the site up to that par. The lyrics are still there and the Beatles song list is QUITE comprehensive!

                      Hi all! I published this on the KansasCityKaraoke BLOG last night, but wanted to ensure that it made it to our "original" KansasCityKaraoke Yahoo Group for the archives, and the viewing pleasure of a wider audience.

                      Enjoy!

                      ***Susy*** --->Support Karaoke in Kansas City!

                      Life loves to be taken by the lapel and told, "I am with you kid. Let's
                      go.� - Maya Angelou, 1928-, American poet, Writer, Performer