Tailgators II (Bill's)

  • emholmes99@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
      or is it Tailgaters?? Anyway, I wanted to thank Paul, the KJ, for a
      great time last Friday nite. (Barr Productions) I couldn't make my
      regular weekly meeting at Mo's on Saturday nites, so I decided to try
      the bar right next door. I walked in alone, and left with a few new
      Karaoke buddies. Paul kept the show moving, and they have a terrific
      assortment of music including ALL the Star Discs (the ones with the
      pink label that usually have wonderful arrangements of all the new
      country music). The singers were terrific and everyone was very
      friendly. I had a great time! If any of you are looking for a new
      Karaoke home, I suggest Tailgaters II! (and of course, come visit us
      at Mo's on Saturday!) Thanks again
      liz holmes
    • tobascofreak@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 1, 2001
        Right on Liz! Knew you'd love Tailgator's II. Hope
        to see you there again sometime.

        Dee

        http://im.yahoo.com