Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER'S MEETING - WEDNESDAY 1 DECEMBER AT 7 PM

  • gerald_suyama@notes.k12.hi.us
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004

      I'm very sorry that I have not been actively engaged in my duties as commissioner.  I have a meeting involving my superintendent on December 1st, so I can't make the meeting again. My health has taken a turn for the worse as I am still having bouts of shingles and jont pains. I really should retire...

      Please respond to Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

      To:        "Kaala Commissioners" <Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com>
      cc:
      Subject:        [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER'S MEETING - WEDNESDAY 1 DECEMBER AT 7 PM

      All

      Remember the Ka'ala Commissioner's Meeting at 7 PM on Wed DECEMBER 1 at the Mililani LDS Church.

      We will be covering several key items during this meeting:

          - Update on Struggling Units

          - Discussion on Unit Commissioner assignments

          - Continuing discussion about Lifesaving Commissioner Service

          - Recharter status

          - Annual Planning issues and items (preparation for our Annual Planning Conference in January

      Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
      click here