RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] Recharter Status 11.14

  • Toby Clairmont
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005

      Wow Barry – it looks like ~50% have not yet even started their recharter.

      Liz: Can you prepare new Charter documents for the homeland security Crew?  Chartering organization will the Healthcare Association of Hawaii, Emergency Management Program, 932 Ward Avenue, Suite 430 , Honolulu , HI 96814 .

      Thanks!

      Tob

      TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM

      Emergency Program Manager

      Healthcare Association of Hawaii

      Team Leader (GS-301-15)

      Hawaii Disaster Medical Assistance Team

      FEMA - National Disaster Medical System

      U.S. Department of Homeland Security

      E-mail:       toby@...

      Voice:        (808) 864-7723

      Facsimile:  (845) 839-8355

      To reach us in an emergency, contact Physicians Exchange at (808) 566-5052.

      'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

                                                     - Benjamin Franklin

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
        That's about right ,Toby.  A lot of rechartering to do.  And it's actually very easy online.  Glad to see you are getting the crew charter going!

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 16, 2005

          Wow, Toby.  Congratulations on chartering a new unit!