Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] Recharter Status 11.14

    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
      Liz,

      Here's a different way to look at the recharter summary - I put all the units in, so now we can see all the "WHITE SPACE"

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005

        Wow Barry – it looks like ~50% have not yet even started their recharter.

        Liz: Can you prepare new Charter documents for the homeland security Crew?  Chartering organization will the Healthcare Association of Hawaii, Emergency Management Program, 932 Ward Avenue, Suite 430 , Honolulu , HI 96814 .

        Thanks!

        Tob

        TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM

        Emergency Program Manager

        Healthcare Association of Hawaii

        Team Leader (GS-301-15)

        Hawaii Disaster Medical Assistance Team

        FEMA - National Disaster Medical System

        U.S. Department of Homeland Security

        E-mail:       toby@...

        Voice:        (808) 864-7723

        Facsimile:  (845) 839-8355

        To reach us in an emergency, contact Physicians Exchange at (808) 566-5052.

        'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

                                                       - Benjamin Franklin

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
          That's about right ,Toby.  A lot of rechartering to do.  And it's actually very easy online.  Glad to see you are getting the crew charter going!

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 16, 2005

            Wow, Toby.  Congratulations on chartering a new unit!