RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] Recharter Status 11.14

  • Elizabeth Baldwin
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
      Hi all!

      I realized I forgot to let you know that ONLY units who have started the
      process are listed on the spreadsheet I emailed out. If a unit is missing
      from the list, they have not begun the process yet.

      Thanks, and sorry about the confusion!

      Liz Baldwin
      District Executive
      ebaldwin@...
      595-6366 ext. 228
      571-5745

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
        Liz,

        Here's a different way to look at the recharter summary - I put all the units in, so now we can see all the "WHITE SPACE"

        > Here is the recharter status of our units. There are 5 steps to the recharter process, with 5 being "completed." About 1/2 of the units have either started or finished, which leaves 1/2 of the units not even starting yet.
        >
        > If you see that one of your units has not started yet, please contact them to find out if there is a problem (i.e., if they have the correct access code, etc.) They can contact either myself or Frank Godek (godek@...) for help with rechartering, including the correct access code.
        >
        > Thanks for your help and support!
        > Liz
        >

        > Yahoo! Groups Links

      • Toby Clairmont
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005

          Wow Barry – it looks like ~50% have not yet even started their recharter.

          Liz: Can you prepare new Charter documents for the homeland security Crew?  Chartering organization will the Healthcare Association of Hawaii, Emergency Management Program, 932 Ward Avenue, Suite 430 , Honolulu , HI 96814 .

          Thanks!

          Tob

          TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM

          Emergency Program Manager

          Healthcare Association of Hawaii

          Team Leader (GS-301-15)

          Hawaii Disaster Medical Assistance Team

          FEMA - National Disaster Medical System

          U.S. Department of Homeland Security

          E-mail:       toby@...

          Voice:        (808) 864-7723

          Facsimile:  (845) 839-8355

          To reach us in an emergency, contact Physicians Exchange at (808) 566-5052.

          'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

                                                         - Benjamin Franklin

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
            That's about right ,Toby.  A lot of rechartering to do.  And it's actually very easy online.  Glad to see you are getting the crew charter going!

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 16, 2005

              Wow, Toby.  Congratulations on chartering a new unit!