Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] Recharter Status 11.14

  • Chester Kasaoka
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
      Liz:

      No Troop 488 listed. I know they have not rechartered yet.

      Chester

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
        Hi all!

        I realized I forgot to let you know that ONLY units who have started the
        process are listed on the spreadsheet I emailed out. If a unit is missing
        from the list, they have not begun the process yet.

        Thanks, and sorry about the confusion!

        Liz Baldwin
        District Executive
        ebaldwin@...
        595-6366 ext. 228
        571-5745

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
          Liz,

          Here's a different way to look at the recharter summary - I put all the units in, so now we can see all the "WHITE SPACE"

          > Here is the recharter status of our units. There are 5 steps to the recharter process, with 5 being "completed." About 1/2 of the units have either started or finished, which leaves 1/2 of the units not even starting yet.
          >
          > If you see that one of your units has not started yet, please contact them to find out if there is a problem (i.e., if they have the correct access code, etc.) They can contact either myself or Frank Godek (godek@...) for help with rechartering, including the correct access code.
          >
          > Thanks for your help and support!
          > Liz
          >

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

        • Toby Clairmont
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005

            Wow Barry – it looks like ~50% have not yet even started their recharter.

            Liz: Can you prepare new Charter documents for the homeland security Crew?  Chartering organization will the Healthcare Association of Hawaii, Emergency Management Program, 932 Ward Avenue, Suite 430 , Honolulu , HI 96814 .

            Thanks!

            Tob

            TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM

            Emergency Program Manager

            Healthcare Association of Hawaii

            Team Leader (GS-301-15)

            Hawaii Disaster Medical Assistance Team

            FEMA - National Disaster Medical System

            U.S. Department of Homeland Security

            E-mail:       toby@...

            Voice:        (808) 864-7723

            Facsimile:  (845) 839-8355

            To reach us in an emergency, contact Physicians Exchange at (808) 566-5052.

            'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

                                                           - Benjamin Franklin

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
              That's about right ,Toby.  A lot of rechartering to do.  And it's actually very easy online.  Glad to see you are getting the crew charter going!

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 16, 2005

                Wow, Toby.  Congratulations on chartering a new unit!