Recharter Status 11.14

  • Elizabeth Baldwin
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 14, 2005
      Hi all!

      Here is the recharter status of our units. There are 5 steps to the recharter process, with 5 being "completed." About 1/2 of the units have either started or finished, which leaves 1/2 of the units not even starting yet.

      If you see that one of your units has not started yet, please contact them to find out if there is a problem (i.e., if they have the correct access code, etc.) They can contact either myself or Frank Godek (godek@...) for help with rechartering, including the correct access code.

      Thanks for your help and support!
      Liz
    • Chester Kasaoka
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
        Liz:

        No Troop 488 listed. I know they have not rechartered yet.

        Chester

        > Here is the recharter status of our units. There are 5 steps to the
        > recharter process, with 5 being "completed." About 1/2 of the units have
        > either started or finished, which leaves 1/2 of the units not even
        > starting yet.
        >
        > If you see that one of your units has not started yet, please contact them
        > to find out if there is a problem (i.e., if they have the correct access
        > code, etc.) They can contact either myself or Frank Godek
        > (godek@...) for help with rechartering, including the correct access
        > code.
        >
        > Thanks for your help and support!
        > Liz

      • Elizabeth Baldwin
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
          Hi all!

          I realized I forgot to let you know that ONLY units who have started the
          process are listed on the spreadsheet I emailed out. If a unit is missing
          from the list, they have not begun the process yet.

          Thanks, and sorry about the confusion!

          Liz Baldwin
          District Executive
          ebaldwin@...
          595-6366 ext. 228
          571-5745

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
            Liz,

            Here's a different way to look at the recharter summary - I put all the units in, so now we can see all the "WHITE SPACE"

            > Here is the recharter status of our units. There are 5 steps to the recharter process, with 5 being "completed." About 1/2 of the units have either started or finished, which leaves 1/2 of the units not even starting yet.
            >
            > If you see that one of your units has not started yet, please contact them to find out if there is a problem (i.e., if they have the correct access code, etc.) They can contact either myself or Frank Godek (godek@...) for help with rechartering, including the correct access code.
            >
            > Thanks for your help and support!
            > Liz
            >

            > Yahoo! Groups Links

          • Toby Clairmont
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005

              Wow Barry – it looks like ~50% have not yet even started their recharter.

              Liz: Can you prepare new Charter documents for the homeland security Crew?  Chartering organization will the Healthcare Association of Hawaii, Emergency Management Program, 932 Ward Avenue, Suite 430 , Honolulu , HI 96814 .

              Thanks!

              Tob

              TOBY L. CLAIRMONT, RN, CEM

              Emergency Program Manager

              Healthcare Association of Hawaii

              Team Leader (GS-301-15)

              Hawaii Disaster Medical Assistance Team

              FEMA - National Disaster Medical System

              U.S. Department of Homeland Security

              E-mail:       toby@...

              Voice:        (808) 864-7723

              Facsimile:  (845) 839-8355

              To reach us in an emergency, contact Physicians Exchange at (808) 566-5052.

              'Life's tragedy is that we get old too soon and wise too late.'

                                                             - Benjamin Franklin

              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 15, 2005
                That's about right ,Toby.  A lot of rechartering to do.  And it's actually very easy online.  Glad to see you are getting the crew charter going!

                Message 7 of 7 , Nov 16, 2005

                  Wow, Toby.  Congratulations on chartering a new unit!