Re: Pack 144

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 10, 2005

      Oops!  Sorry, my email was supposed to be for Liz but somehow it went out to the commissioners.  Strange, huh?  Anyway, Liz, I hope you got the emai belowl.  Thanks.

      cc:
      Subject:        Pack 144  Link

      Were you able to contact the families from Pack 144 regarding our meeting tomorrow night?  I put a blurb into the parish bulletin so I'm hoping we get a few more boys.  Sorry I had to ask you to do this but there was no way I could do it when you have all the contact numbers.  Mahalo!