RE: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] Koolau BLT Info

  • Elizabeth Baldwin
    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005

      Hello!

      I have found out that the Silver Beaver application MUST be used when submitting a person for this award.  With so many applications for the board to review, they have requested that we use the application given, and try our best to confine our remarks to what will fit on there.  (Although with so many of our volunteers being so involved and deserving, confining praise may be a challenge!)

      Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with!

      Mahalo!

      Liz Baldwin

      District Executive

      ebaldwin@...

      595-6366 ext. 228

      571-5745

      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 10, 2005

        Were you able to contact the families from Pack 144 regarding our meeting tomorrow night?  I put a blurb into the parish bulletin so I'm hoping we get a few more boys.  Sorry I had to ask you to do this but there was no way I could do it when you have all the contact numbers.  Mahalo!