KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER'S MEETING - WEDNESDAY 1 DECEMBER AT 7 PM

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004
      All

      Remember the Ka'ala Commissioner's Meeting at 7 PM on Wed DECEMBER 1 at the Mililani LDS Church.

      We will be covering several key items during this meeting:

          - Update on Struggling Units

          - Discussion on Unit Commissioner assignments

          - Continuing discussion about Lifesaving Commissioner Service

          - Recharter status

          - Annual Planning issues and items (preparation for our Annual Planning Conference in January

    • gerald_suyama@notes.k12.hi.us
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 30, 2004

        I'm very sorry that I have not been actively engaged in my duties as commissioner.  I have a meeting involving my superintendent on December 1st, so I can't make the meeting again. My health has taken a turn for the worse as I am still having bouts of shingles and jont pains. I really should retire...

        Please respond to Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

        To:        "Kaala Commissioners" <Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com>
        cc:
        Subject:        [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER'S MEETING - WEDNESDAY 1 DECEMBER AT 7 PM

        All

        Remember the Ka'ala Commissioner's Meeting at 7 PM on Wed DECEMBER 1 at the Mililani LDS Church.

        We will be covering several key items during this meeting:

            - Update on Struggling Units

            - Discussion on Unit Commissioner assignments

            - Continuing discussion about Lifesaving Commissioner Service

            - Recharter status

            - Annual Planning issues and items (preparation for our Annual Planning Conference in January

        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor
        click here