Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] Koolau BLT Info

    Message 1 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005

      Liz, are you sure it's Pack 264 having a recruitment at the Pearl City Community Center?  All units with the ending digits of 64 are in the Mililani area
              164
              364
              464
              564
              664
              864
      Who's the chartering organization of 264?  This must be a new unit?
      Message 2 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005
        How about maybe Pack 275?
      • gerald_suyama@notes.k12.hi.us
        Message 3 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005

          Barry, please take me off your email list for now...until I'm ready to come back to active status. My tech coordinator found a virus which ca e from one of your commisioner...

          Please respond to Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

          Sent by:        Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com

          To:        <Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com>
          cc:

          How about maybe Pack 275?
          Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] Koolau BLT Info

          Liz, are you sure it's Pack 264 having a recruitment at the Pearl City Community Center?  All units with the ending digits of 64 are in the Mililani area

                 164

                 364

                 464

                 564

                 664

                 864

          Who's the chartering organization of 264?  This must be a new unit?

          YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        • Elizabeth Baldwin
          Message 4 of 10 , Nov 3, 2005
            Sorry about the mistake all! Pack 275 is having the recruitment at Pearl City Community Center.

            Liz, are you sure it's Pack 264 having a recruitment at the Pearl City Community Center? All units with the ending digits of 64 are in the Mililani area
            164
            364
            464
            564
            664
            864
            Who's the chartering organization of 264? This must be a new unit?

            Boy scout fund raising <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Boy+scout+fund+raising&w1=Boy+scout+fund+raising&w2=Boy+scout+idea+for+fund+raising&w3=Boy+scout&w4=Boy+scout+patch&w5=Football+scouting+software&w6=Boy+scout+merit+badges&c=6&s=161&.sig=A0mt_cgbpFY3qOZXmpx9Sg> Boy scout idea for fund raising <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Boy+scout+idea+for+fund+raising&w1=Boy+scout+fund+raising&w2=Boy+scout+idea+for+fund+raising&w3=Boy+scout&w4=Boy+scout+patch&w5=Football+scouting+software&w6=Boy+scout+merit+badges&c=6&s=161&.sig=7ni5rj3XSRZHwZ1l1dtwBw> Boy scout <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Boy+scout&w1=Boy+scout+fund+raising&w2=Boy+scout+idea+for+fund+raising&w3=Boy+scout&w4=Boy+scout+patch&w5=Football+scouting+software&w6=Boy+scout+merit+badges&c=6&s=161&.sig=s0kBHIxzC_A_xtL-G1u7zw>
            Boy scout patch <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Boy+scout+patch&w1=Boy+scout+fund+raising&w2=Boy+scout+idea+for+fund+raising&w3=Boy+scout&w4=Boy+scout+patch&w5=Football+scouting+software&w6=Boy+scout+merit+badges&c=6&s=161&.sig=psDZy5HirOgggCX5dPLWjg> Football scouting software <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Football+scouting+software&w1=Boy+scout+fund+raising&w2=Boy+scout+idea+for+fund+raising&w3=Boy+scout&w4=Boy+scout+patch&w5=Football+scouting+software&w6=Boy+scout+merit+badges&c=6&s=161&.sig=Bf3dbkQus0Lrz_jY5VM8jw> Boy scout merit badges <http://groups.yahoo.com/gads?t=ms&k=Boy+scout+merit+badges&w1=Boy+scout+fund+raising&w2=Boy+scout+idea+for+fund+raising&w3=Boy+scout&w4=Boy+scout+patch&w5=Football+scouting+software&w6=Boy+scout+merit+badges&c=6&s=161&.sig=gtNqulHoZjwCoUwj4KqxQw>

            _____

            YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

            _____
          • Elizabeth Baldwin
            Message 5 of 10 , Nov 8, 2005

              Hello!

              I have found out that the Silver Beaver application MUST be used when submitting a person for this award.  With so many applications for the board to review, they have requested that we use the application given, and try our best to confine our remarks to what will fit on there.  (Although with so many of our volunteers being so involved and deserving, confining praise may be a challenge!)

              Please let me know if there is anything else I can assist with!

              Mahalo!

              Liz Baldwin

              District Executive

              ebaldwin@...

              595-6366 ext. 228

              571-5745

              Message 6 of 10 , Nov 10, 2005

                Were you able to contact the families from Pack 144 regarding our meeting tomorrow night?  I put a blurb into the parish bulletin so I'm hoping we get a few more boys.  Sorry I had to ask you to do this but there was no way I could do it when you have all the contact numbers.  Mahalo!