Re: [Kaala_BSA_Commissioners] KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER MEETING

  • Shane kaopua
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2005
      I will also be away to the Big Island on that Wednesday.  My apologies.

      Shane Kaopua

      Barry Nupen <barry.nupen@...> wrote:
      REMINDER - Next Wednesday is our monthly Commissioner's meeting - 7 PM
      at Mililani LDS Church.

      Please plan to attend.  If you cannot attend, please let me know.

      Kaala District Commissioner

      Message 2 of 6 , Oct 30, 2005
        Thanks, Shane.

        Do you have any updates on the units you serve?

        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 22, 2005
          Barry:

          Sorry, I will be working.

          Both Troop 32 and Pack 167 have been rechartered.

          Terry