Re: KAALA DISTRICT COMMISSIONER MEETING

  • Barry Nupen
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 26, 2005
      Thanks, Rupert. Have a safe and fun trip. YIS, barry

      --- In Kaala_BSA_Commissioners@yahoogroups.com, Rupert Kealoha
      <kealohas001@y...> wrote:

      > I won't be able to make the Commissioner's meeting this month -
      I'll be in Thailand. I will get in touch with you when I return.

      R. Kealoha
      > Barry Nupen <barry.nupen@n...> wrote:
      > REMINDER - Next Wednesday is our monthly Commissioner's meeting -
      7 PM
      > at Mililani LDS Church.
      >
      > Please plan to attend. If you cannot attend, please let me know.
      >
      > Yours in Scouting,
      >
      > Barry Nupen
      > Kaala District Commissioner

      > Boy scout fund raising Boy scout idea for fund raising Boy scout
      Boy scout patch Boy scout first aid Boy scout merit badges

      Service.

      > ---------------------------------

    • Shane kaopua

        Message 3 of 6 , Oct 30, 2005
          Thanks, Shane.

          Do you have any updates on the units you serve?

          Message 4 of 6 , Nov 22, 2005
            Barry:

            Sorry, I will be working.

            Both Troop 32 and Pack 167 have been rechartered.

            Terry